Top 20 + places to visit in Bangalore during Christmas | Must visit Churches during Christmas 2023
Bangalore’s Christmas celebrations are a modern jumble of customs and traditions. The city comes alive with the spirit of the season, from the lavish decorations adorning churches like St. Mary’s Basilica to the busy streets of MG Road and Commercial Street. While famous locations like Koshy’s Restaurant and the Taj West End provide a warm, festive atmosphere, opulent malls like UB City and VR Bengaluru offer immersive experiences.
A variety of venues host concerts, plays, and special events that showcase the city’s thriving cultural scene. Bangaloreans celebrate the festive season with warmth and zeal, whether it’s by indulging in special Christmas cuisines or volunteering for philanthropic causes. The blend of spiritual reverence, lively festivities, and the spirit of giving makes celebrating Christmas in Bangalore a truly magical and unforgettable experience for residents and visitors alike.
In this article we are going to see some of the most famous places to visit in Bangalore during Christmas. In Christmas people generally go to Churches to celebrate Christmas. So in this article we will some of the famous places and churches where you can go during Christmas in Bangalore.
Church Street in Bangalore During Christmas
Church Street is one of the most famous places in Bangalore. During christmas Church Street is one of the most go to places for people staying in Bangalore during Christmas. This place is lit up with lights. There is a lot of hustle bustle in this place.Church Street is named after St Mark’s Cathedral. When you go to Church Street you can also go to St Mark’s Cathedral Church. There are many small shops in the Church Street area where you can do window shopping. There are many places in Church Street where you can go.
Address XJF5+P3G, Church St, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
Phoenix Market City during Christmas
During Christmas Phoenix Market City located in Whitefield Bangalore is one of the most popular spots for Christmas. The outer area of Phoenix Mall is filled with lights and decoration. There are many fun activities going around in the Phoenix Mall during Christmas. During Christmas there are events going on in the mall. Concerts, Music events and stand up comedies happen in the mall during Christmas time. It becomes the highlight of tourist attracting in Bangalore during Christmas. It is one of the famous places in Bangalore to visit during Christmas.
Address Palm Meadows, Prestige Ozone, Whitefield Main Road, Whitefield, Devasandra Industrial Estate, Krishnarajapura, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560048
Phone no 08049626111
Christmas Celebration in St. Mark’s Cathedral
St Mark’s Cathedral is located in the Church Street area. During Christmas if you want to witness how Jesus was born and what is the entire ritual of Christmas then you can visit this Church. Going on 25th December is the most apt time of the year if you want to witness the true celebration of Christmas. If you go during the evening in the church they have a special ritual going on for Christians.
Address 1, Mahatma Gandhi Rd, Shanthala Nagar, Shivaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
Nexus Shantiniketan Mall Christmas Events
Christmas Celebration in Nexus Shantiniketan Mall located in Whitefield is also very good. During Christmas. In Nexus Shantiniketan Mall you can go to Groot and the Fox in the Field. Christmas time is the time where a lot of comedy shows , music events and other fun activities happen. There are very good offers and deals on restaurants. Nexus Mall Shantiniketan is one most of the famous places in Bangalore to visit during Christmas. People in and around visit Nexus Shantiniketan mall during Christmas.
Address Whitefield Main Rd, Thigalarapalya, Krishnarajapura, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560067
Christmas Celebration in Commercial Street Bangalore
Commercial Street is located in Tasker Town, Shivaji Nagar , Bangalore. Commercial Street is the business hub spot of Bangalore. During Christmas Commercial Street is lit up with lights and fast food shops. This place is ideal if you want to spend your christmas.An energetic retail area decked out in holiday lights and décor is ideal for Christmas shopping and soaking in the spirit of the season.This busy retail area is transformed into a sparkling wonderland with Christmas décor, shimmering lights, and an infectious holiday spirit. Shops have beautiful Christmas displays, and street sellers have interesting seasonal goods to offer.
Address Tasker Town, Shivaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
Christmas Celebration in Koramangala Bangalore
Koramangala is a famous place in Bangalore. Koramangala has many pubs and restaurants. These restaurants are lit up.The streets are lit up with lights and Christmas trees. Koramanagala is the most visited place in Bangalore during Christmas. You can visit pubs for parties or go to restaurants and cafes for dinner.
Address Koramangala, Bangalore
Christmas Celebration in St. Patricks Church
- St. Patrick S Church is located in Brigade Road in Ashok Nagar.The entry fees to this church is free. It is one of the most famous catholic churches in Brigade Road. St Patrick’s Church can accommodate around 500 people. If you are staying in Brigade Road then you can go to St. Patricks Church on Christmas.
- Address 15K, Brigade Rd, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025
- Phone no 08025587213
Christmas Celebration in St John Church
- St John Church is located in Cleveland Town in Bangalore. It is one of the famous spots for Christians for Prayer. If you are staying in Cleveland Town then you can visit St John Church on Christmas.
- Address: Door No 132, St. John’s Church Road, Cleveland Town, Pulikeshi Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560005
Organisations host activities to provide gifts, food, and supplies to the impoverished in order to spread happiness among them. Bangaloreans celebrate by going to exciting concerts, dance shows, and choir recitals that are hosted at different locations and fill the air with colourful cultural exhibits and music.
Bangalore’s restaurants have created special Christmas menus with mouthwatering goodies like plum cakes, gingerbread, and traditional feasts, demonstrating how the city’s culinary sector is embracing the holiday spirit. The city’s markets are bustling with activity as sellers provide a variety of holiday treats, such as handcrafted goods and unusual presents, igniting customers’ enthusiasm.
Bangaloreans welcome the warmth of the season despite the hustle and bustle, creating a sense of cosiness and happiness that makes Christmas in Bangalore a very spectacular occasion.
Christmas Celebration in CSI Holy Trinity Church
- CSI Holy Trinity Church is located in MG Road Bangalore. It is an ideal place to celebrate Christmas with your family and kids in Bangalore. The church is very beautiful with ample parking space.
- Address Trinity Circle-8, Mahatma Gandhi Rd, Near Vijaya Bank, Jogupalya, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560007
Christmas Celebration in Infant Jesus Church
- Infant Jesus Church is one of most famous churches in Neelasandra. It has more than 12k positive Google reviews. This shows this place becomes ideal for you to visit during Christmas this year. The entry fees to this place are free. On Christmas the place is decorated very beautifully and an ideal place to take your kids on Christmas this year.
- Address No 40, Near Infant Jesus Church Bazaar Street Vivek Nagar, Neelasandra, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560047
Christmas Celebration in C.S.I St. Mark’s Cathedral
- St Mark’s Cathedral is located in MG Road , Shivaji Nagar. St Mark’s Cathedral is one of the most famous churches in this area with amazing decoration. This place is lit up like candles and stars on the day of Christmas. This place is ideal for parents to take their kids on Christmas Day evening.
- Address 1, Mahatma Gandhi Rd, Shanthala Nagar, Shivaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
Christmas Celebration in St. Thomas Forane Church
- St Thomas Forane Church is located in Christ School Road. It is located in Dairy Circle. This church is very big in size. St Thomas Church is very beautifully located on the day of Christmac. On Christmas evening there is prayer going on in the evening. This is very beautiful to watch. During Christmas time a lot of people visit St Thomas Forane Church.
- Address WJJ3+J75 St. Thomas Forane Church, Christ School Road, Dharmaram College Post, Sudduguntepalya, near Dairy Circle, Bhavani Nagar, S.G. Palya, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029
- Phone 08043702482
Christmas Celebration in St. Mary’s Basilica, Bengaluru
- St Mary’s Basilica is located in Shivaji Nagar in Bengaluru. This church architecture is very beautiful. The entire church is very catholic in nature and how actual churches used to look like. There is also a big statue of Jesus in the premise which is just spectacular. It is a nice place for you to go with your friends and families during Christmas time.
- Known for its stunning architecture and vibrant celebrations, this church hosts midnight masses and beautifully decorated services.s. The church becomes a beacon of light, drawing people from all walks of life to partake in the spiritual essence of the season. With its rich history and captivating architecture, St. Mary’s Basilica creates a serene yet vibrant atmosphere, making Christmas celebrations truly memorable for all who attend.
- Address XJM3+QQ3, MF Norrona St, Shivaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560051
Christmas Celebration in St Anthony’s Friary Church
- St Anthony’s Friary Church is located in Hosur road in Kaveri Layout in Koramangala. There are more than 3.6k Google reviews. St Anthony’s Friary Church has a very beautiful interior. The interior of the church is worth watching. Inside there is a Jesus Statue. On Christmas day the church is very beautifully decorated and a lot of people throng to this place.
- Address 85, Hosur Rd, Kaveri Layout, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095
- Phone no 08025539985
Christmas Celebration in Our Lady of Lourdes Church
- Our Lady of Lourdes Church is located in Halasuru , Cambridge Road , Bengaluru. It has more than 700 Google reviews. All the reviews are positive. There is no entry fee for going inside this church. The church is beautifully located on the day of christmas and new year. You can bring your kids to this place on Christmas evening and enjoy.
- Address XJCJ+F3J, Halasuru, 14, Cambridge Rd, Cambridge Layout, Jogupalya, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008
- Phone no 08025306855
Christmas Celebration in FIRST ASSEMBLY OF GOD CHURCH
- First Assembly of God Church is located in Bamboo Bazaar , Bengaluru. Every year there is a function that happens in this church. Sometimes some musical events also take place in this church. You can visit this church if you stay nearby Bamboo Bazar.
- Address No: 15, Cock Burn Rd, Sulthangunta, Bamboo Bazaar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560051
- Phone no 09964699411
Christmas at UB City Mall
This posh mall, which is frequently exquisitely decked, holds a variety of events, concerts, and unique Christmas-themed activities.Excessive decorations, such as soaring Christmas trees, twinkling lights, and captivating displays, bring the mall to life. It creates a vibrant holiday atmosphere with a range of events, including themed markets and choral performances. In addition to special events and seminars, families and guests may look forward to frequent visits from Santa Claus
Phone no 09731600994
VR Bengaluru Christmas
This mall, which is well-known for its intricate decorations, provides a variety of holiday activities, such as markets, workshops, and live performances.The shopping center is transformed into a charming winter wonderland, complete with glistening lights, Christmas-themed installations, and enticing decorations. There are plenty of activities available for visitors to enjoy, ranging from interactive workshops and live concerts to Christmas markets with distinctive goods. To heighten the festive mood, VR Bengaluru frequently organises unique events, such as family-friendly entertainment and themed parties.
Phone no – 08046693469
The heart of the city dazzles with Christmas lights, street performances, and an array of eateries offering special holiday menus.
The Biere Club
This microbrewery frequently throws exciting Christmas parties with festive décor and special dishes.The brewery puts a distinctive spin on customary Christmas celebrations by holding frequent special events and themed celebrations. Enjoy delicious cuisines inspired by the holidays, seasonal beers, and a lively atmosphere that’s perfect for gathering with friends and family. It is the list of Top 10 most famous pubs in Indiranagar.
Phone no 09986769776
Christmas Delight at Koshy’s Restaurant
A Bangalore institution, it embraces the festive season with delightful Christmas decorations and a cosy atmosphere.
Phone no 08041496575
Christmas in The Taj West End , Bangalore
Typically, this opulent hotel hosts banquets, extravagant Christmas celebrations, and exquisite decorations all over the resort. The hotel sparkles with lavish décor, joyous lighting, and tasteful exhibits that perfectly embody the celebratory mood. Through the hotel’s wonderful hospitality, guests can partake in sumptuous Christmas meals, attend themed events, and feel the warmth of the holidays.
Phone no – 08066605660
Enjoyable Christmas in Snow City , Bangalore
Enjoy a memorable Christmas in a chilly wonderland complete with fake snow and kid-friendly activities.Snow City usually decorates its halls for Christmas and creates a unique environment with themed activities and events. Because Bangalore has a temperate climate, visitors can enjoy constructing snowmen, having snowball battles, and playing in the snow.
Phone n0 07829550000
Cathedral of Christ the King
Another lovely church that holds magnificent Christmas celebrations and midnight masses. This historic church draws believers and guests to celebrate the birth of Christ in a spiritually uplifting atmosphere with its stunning ceremonies and midnight masses. The cathedral’s magnificent architecture and solemn festivities add to its aura of serenity and tranquillity
These locations provide a variety of experiences, ranging from retail extravaganzas to spiritual festivities and delicious food, making them excellent options for getting into the Christmas mood in Bangalore.
Phone no 08023342313
Some of the other famous churches where you can go during Christmas in Bangalore
- C.S.I Hudson Memorial Church
- Don Bosco Church
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Church Pattandur Agrahara
- St. Gregorios Orthodox Cathedral
- The Mar Thoma Syrian Church
Bangalore’s Christmas celebrations are a joyous occasion that feature a distinctive fusion of modern and traditional elements. The city decks itself out with brilliant decorations, decking streets and shopping centres with dazzling lights, vibrant ornaments, and enormous Christmas trees. Bangalore churches, such as St. Mary’s Basilica and St. Patrick’s Church, are the sites of captivating midnight masses that attract both locals and tourists to partake in the holiday’s spiritual component.
Giving is a prevalent trait, whether it be philanthropic orWith humanitarian organisations hosting events to provide gifts, food, and essentials to the impoverished, there is a plentiful spirit of giving. Bangaloreans celebrate by going to exciting concerts, dance shows, and choir recitals that are hosted at different locations and fill the air with colourful cultural exhibits and melodic music.
This article contains some of the most famous places in Bangalore where you can go during Christmas. Christmas celebration in Bangalore is very huge. You can visit Churches of Bangalore in order to witness some of the spectacular views of Christmas Celebration in Bangalore.
You can find this article online by searching places to visit in bangalore during christmas , church street bangalore during christmas ,phoenix marketcity palm meadows prestige ozone whitefield main road whitefield devasandra industrial estate krishnarajapura bengaluru karnataka , best places to visit during christmas in bangalore , places to visit in bangalore for christmas , christmas in bangalore ,christmas celebration bangalore , best christmas celebration in bangalore ,christmas celebration in bangalore ,best places to visit in bangalore during christmas ,things to do in bangalore during christmas ,christmas events in church near me ,church street during christmas ,church street bangalore christmas, trinity christmas bangalore