Top 10 Most Famous Ganesha Pandals in Bangalore during Ganesh Chaturthi 2023
Cubbonpete, Andanappa Lane and Chickpete Ganesha Pandal –
This area will have hundreds of Ganesha Pandals and you will be surprised after visiting this place. This place will give you a mixed vibe of Maharashtian Ganpati puja and local Ganesh Puja. Its one of the most famous places in Bangalore to witness Ganesha Pandals in Bangalore. No doubt this place will have some of the most famous Ganesha Pandals in Bangalore in my view.
- Directions You need to go Mysore Bank Bus stop. There is a city civil court nearby. From there head to Avenue Road. In those areas you will witness lots of Ganesha Pandals which are decorated.
- If you reach by afternoon you will witness lots of pandals. You can easily spend your entire day there.
- Reaching by lunch time you will also get different types of Prasada as well.
- These Ganesha pandals have a very old history going back to 40-50 years back.
- You will find some of the best Ganesh pandals in bangalore while roaiming this area.
- You will have traditional vibe of Bangalore in these pandals which will be new to experience.
Bengaluru Ganesh Utsav in Basavanagudi Ganesha Pandal
Bengaluru Ganesh Utsav continues for 10 days or so and tickets are almost free. On all 10 days different kinds of events take place every year. These events will cover singers, dancers and many other kinds of performances. Visitng Bengaluru Ganesha Utsav would be a treat for sore eyes. if you are someone who wants to spend all 10 days doing something different in Bengaluru during Ganesh Chaturthi then you must visit Bengaluru Ganesh Utsav in Basavangudi. Link for the official website .
Kammanhalli Bangalore Ganesha Pandal
This place has one of the most famous Ganesha pandals in Bangalore. This place is very vibrant. This place has lot of young crowd and you will love doing Pandal hopping this Gaanesh Chaturthi.
Chitradurga Ganesha Pandal
Chitradurga is also very famous for its vibrant atmosphere during Ganesh Chaturthi. It has many pandals with different Ganesha themes and pandals made of different materials. You can bring you kids to this place. They will love it. Chitradurga will give you a similar atmosphere like Mumbai and Pune so it should be must go place in your list this season.
These were some of the most famous Ganesha Pandals areas in Bangalore. You should add them to their list and bring your kids and family member to these places. They will like it. Stay tuned to this article as i will keep updating the list as i come across more famous Ganesha Pandals of Bangalore during these 10 days.